- Olive Oil
- One small zucchini, chopped into quarters
- Can of diced tomatoes
- Chicken sausage (I use cooked Wegman's sausage)
- Fresh Basil and Oregano
- Swiss Chard (or spinach if you have that!)
- Whole wheat penne pasta
- Parmesan cheese
- Cook pasta according to directions.
- In a medium skillet, heat 1 tbsp olive oil. Add zucchini and cook for 3-4 minutes.
- Add chicken sausage and cook 3-4 minutes.
- Add in diced tomatoes, swiss chard, fresh basil and oregano. Cook 3-4 minutes
- Serve over al dente pasta with parmesan cheese if desired!