#fancysockfittip Try subbing out a roll or bread next time for a big leaf of romaine lettuce!
Egg Salad Ingredients:
- 8 hard boiled eggs, peeled
- Chopped celery (Two stalks)
- Red onions, chopped (optional)
- ~1 tbsp Mustard
- ~3 tbsp Mayo (I use Olive Oil based mayo)
- Sea salt and pepper, to taste
- Romaine lettuce leaves
- Sliced tomatoes
- Mash up hard-boiled eggs in a medium bowl with a fork.
- Add chopped celery and onions (optional)
- Add mustard and mayo and salt/pepper.
- Stir to mix!
- If mixture seems dry, add a bit more mustard. I always start with a little bit of mayo and mustard and add more as needed.
- Spoon egg salad into a leaf of romaine and serve with sliced tomatoes. Enjoy!